Menu

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Horse Back Riding

Updates on McKay -
I love my cuddles and the fact that she wants to be with me, but we are trying to work on not having to hold her all day.  She is getting so big and its time I don't carry her everywhere.
She is a silly girl.  She definitely has her on personality.  One of my favorite things she says or does is when we ask someone if they want to do something she says very cheery, "I DO!"  It is super cute.  She has a cute little voice:)
Love her!

Update on Clifton -
He has always been a talker but he has been talking so much.  He notices everything around him and comments about everything.  It is exhausting sometimes but it is great that he is watching what is going on in the world around him.  He is a smart boy and very observant.

Monday I took the kids horse back riding.  They loved it and I was very surprised that neither of them were scared at all.
They loved it!
However I think Clifton liked the chickens the best:)  This chicken was the friendliest chicken I have ever met and walked right up to us.
McKay waiting her turn to ride the horse.  Looking so big and grown up!

For FHE we talked about kindness.  We decided to do a kindness act -http://www.coffeecupsandcrayons.com/100-acts-kindness-project/. So this week we wrote thank you notes for our sunday school teachers.
A fun night of crafts.

Alex had meetings one night so we went to go hang out with our friends.  We had a PJ party and watched a movie.
We are so blessed to live close to friends and have such great ones:)

Saturday we went swimming.
Always fun to play in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment