Menu

Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl Sunday

Updates on Clifton -
Still very helpful!  However he has a lot of energy being built up from being at home more often.  We are struggling with getting out so he gets a little wound up.  Hopefully this is just a short time that we are stuck at home more often or we can find a way to get his energy out.

Updates on McKay -
Oh boy are we struggling!  She does better at home but does end up in her room a lot because she is crying and screaming.  She is making it hard to go out not Stanley:/  Hopefully we will get past this and be able to have fun again and not as many time outs.

Updates on Stanley -
He is getting better at sleeping at night.  Most nights I get three hour chunks before having to get up and feed him again.  I struggle with not cuddling with him in bed, which I fear will come back to bite me.  My other kids never slept in the bed with us and have never had an issue of trying to sleep with us.  But I think I feel like this is the only time Stanley and I get to ourselves so I want to cuddle.  He is only this little and cuddly for a sort amount of time!

Although we are struggling with trying to find a balance and happiness we sure are very happy and love our Mr. Stanley.
I cannot get enough of this cuddling.  I just love him so much!

Monday we had some friends come over for FHE and for activity we decorated heart cookies.
Yum.  I found out my kids prefer to eat sprinkles more than cookies.  Weirdos!

We got a couple new toys out for Stanley.
Turns out baby toys are SUPER fun and entertaining for all ages :)

Wednesday my sister in law, Rebecca, come over for the day to play.  It was so nice to have another adult to talk to and play with.
The weather was nice enough we got to take a nice long walk to the park.

Thursday we meet with our wonderful friends at a park.
I think they missed each other :)  It was a beautiful day and so nice to get out.  It was so good for Clifton.  However McKay struggled and we ended up leaving with me dragging her back to the car in full on melt down.  But well worth it.  I just need to learn how to leave before we get to that point with McKay.

Saturday we had some friends visit.
It was so nice to see them.  We sure do miss having them as our neighbors.  And its always nice to have company over.

Sunday was the Superbowl and the Seahawks were in it again!  We got together with Alex's family to watch the game.
 My little 12th man kiddos.
 What's cooking good looking?
Cousins cuddling.  Oh the love that they all have for each other makes me so very happy.  Even though it ended with a loss for the Seahawks we had a great time.  And it was a good game!

No comments:

Post a Comment