Menu

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Updates on Clifton -
A neighbor was getting rid of her sons power ranger costume so I bought it from her for Clifton.  He loves it.  He may have spent two whole days in it, mask, gloves, and all.  He also spent a couple days in his Batman costume. We spent a few days at home with colds so luckily no one saw him those days.
This is Batman working out with me :)

Updates on McKay -
She went through a phase this week where she refused to get dressed.  She would get out of her PJ's but refused to wear anything besides underwear.  She may have spent two whole days in just her underwear.  Again this was when we stayed home sick so luckily no one saw this.
Naked and very happy about it.

Updates on Stanley -
Ahhh man he got a cold again too.  Luckily it wasn't as bad as last time and it didn't interfere with his eating.  He was sure a sleepy boy this week though.  But wanted to cuddle with me the whole time.
It is fair to say I got nothing done this week!

For FHE we are talking about the articles of faith.  Primary is encouraging the kids to learn them this year.  So we started working on them one by one and I was quite surprised how fast they could memorize them.  This week we discussed what article of faith 2 meant.  And they passed off both one and two at church on Sunday.  I am so very proud of them and excited to see how many they can learn.

Tuesday was my first ever indoor soccer league game.  My good friend Randi asked me to join her league this time around.  And I was so excited and insanely nervous.  I have not played soccer competitively since about the age 8.  It was tons of fun and a crazy good work out.  Playing competitively was so much more intense than when we play for fun.  I am not great but excited to get better and just to have fun.

Wednesday was my good friend Pat's 60th birthday.  I just love her so much along with so many other people.  So we got a group of friends together and went out to eat to celebrate.
It was a great night out with friends.

Stanley got to go in the carrier facing out for the first time and liked it.
Hoping to get some more things done now.

Having fun with Stan.  I sure love this stage and don't want it to pass as fast as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment