Menu

Monday, February 1, 2016

Updates on Clifton -
He got a hair cut this week and thinks he is mighty handsome.  We often find Clifton checking himself out in the mirror and its pretty cute.
This boy, he sure makes me smile!

Updates on McKay -
We have been using her new toy - cookie dough scoop all week and she loves it.
She also told me I needed help looking pretty so she did me up.  Thanks McKay!  I look FABULOUS.

Updates on Stanley -
Adding more words to his vocabulary - hi and no.
Oh how I just love watching his personality shine more and more each day.  He is a delight!

Monday I got to help out at Clifton's school.  I love that his teacher trust me enough to teach the kids in small groups.  It sure reminds me how much I love teaching.
I love being able to volunteer.

That night we had friends come over for FHE.
We made cookies and then discussed Nephi and how he was asked to build a boat.  I gave them a piece of paper and told them to build a boat, they couldn't until I gave them step by step instructions.  The Lord may ask us to do hard things but he will always be there to guide and direct us.

We had fun playing together this week.
 We had a couple days of sunshine so outside we went!
Discovery Village.
Morning cartoon cuddles.  Sometimes I get jealous of the snuggles Clifton gets with Stanley but then I love how cute they are.  Brothers are wonderful!

Friday was hat day at school.
He was so excited to wear his Sounders hat!
That day was sharing time at Clifton's class and he has been begging to share his little brother and "probably his sister too".
I love that he wanted to show them off!

That night Alex and I got to go out on a date.  It was a last minute idea so we just went to dinner, but it was nice to be able to talk and not be interrupted.
Thanks Alex for making this picture awkward.

Saturday we went bowling as a family.
Such a fun morning!

I love my calling and don't talk about it enough.  It is a huge part of my life.  This week I decided to do a superhero sharing time for the kids.  Because I wanted them to have Scripture Power.
It was a fun day in primary.  I sure love these kids and feel so blessed to be able to be apart of their lives.

As I was getting ready for primary that day I had to get out our costume box.
We had fun dressing up.  McKay and Clifton decided they needed to bring the Dark Side into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment