Menu

Monday, February 29, 2016

Playing Outside!

Updates on Clifton -
Our journal has been so fun thus far.
It might be because I get letters like this and it makes me so happy.  He is a great boy!

Updates on McKay -
She is so fun, we have been getting along very well these days and she is just a hoot to be with.
I was getting ready to work out and she insisted she did her hair like me so we could be matching work out buddies.

Updates on Stanley -
Man it has been a tough week.  He has been happy but not sleeping.  Up all night :(  Hoping this passes soon because I sure miss sleep.
He loves being outside.  He often gets me his shoes and his jacket trying to hint to me that we need to play outside.  He will also go sit by the front door waiting for me.
And almost every time we are outside he is eating dirt, rocks, sticks, sand etc...

Monday I got to help at Clifton's school.
I love helping out and Clifton loves it when I can come.  Totally worth it!

It was such a beautiful week in Washington!  The sun and warmer weather makes us happy and me a better mother.
Morning hikes!
 Bubbles!
 Best buddies - they both love being outside together.
Play date with friends.
Our neighborhood friend sees me running past her house often and expressed that she would love to go running with me.  So out we went.  They both ran a mile with me and did it in 10:05 which is pretty good for 6 year olds.

Tuesday night poor Clifton was up throwing up.  So he had to miss school and he had to miss the 100th day of school.  He was heart broken.
 Stanley sure was concerned for Clifton and gave him lots of hugs and kisses that day.
And I didn't mind the extra cuddles from my boy who is thinking he is getting to old to cuddle these days.

Wednesday I had an opportunity to lead a workout with friends at my church.
Oh man did we have fun.  I sure am lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing ladies!

Thursday is dance day.  McKay is still loving it

Friday we started our coed league.
Minivan Mafia!  It is definitely more competitive and faster paced than the women's league and I like it!  I also love my team mates, great friends to spend Friday's with.
With some of the kids... And with this many kids in tow a name like Minivan Mafia is perfect.  I think we are missing 7 kids from the picture.  I have a feeling Friday nights will be my favorite night.

Saturday we meet with Alex's family for lunch and celebrated birthdays.
This is Alex's gift to his sister.  Who wouldn't want this, right?  And don't worry I put pictures of her family under Alex's if she chooses to remove his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment