Menu

Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Fun

Updates on Clifton -
Is getting too old... he doesn't want to watch "little kid shows" anymore (except if I turn it on, he happily watches it) and wants to watch big kid stuff like football and soccer.  He doesn't want to play "little kid games" anymore.  At a birthday party this week we were playing soccer and a friend of his came along.  We invited him to join in and Clifton said no I want to play with just him and let Alex and I in the dust.  I would be lying if I said I am ok with this.  I hope its a phase, because I am still not too old for kids shows, kids games, and playing with my parents!

Updates on McKay -
Had a good week and loved all the fun plans we had.

Updates on Stanley -
Well he officially sleeps through the night!  Hopefully I am not jinxing it, because it feels so good!

Monday night we carved and painted our pumpkins!
Stanley was the most into it.  He loved pulling out pumpkin guts.
My pumpkin.
 Alex's pumpkin.
The kids pumpkins.  Clifton begged to carve but it sure makes me nervous having him hold and play with a knife.  Maybe next year.

We had a fun and busy week playing...
 Still loving dance class.
 Tried to change the kitchen sink faucet by myself but couldn't get the old one off.  Thankfully Alex was able to help and we got it off and the new one on.  It may have taken us all night but we did it!
Enjoying the wildlife in our backyard.  It never gets old.  We sure love it.

Apple picking at our friends house.
We filled up two bags and the kids didn't want to stop.  Good times with friends.

Preschool Halloween party.
 Kitties.
 Mickey Mouse eating cheese (ironic).
Grumpy Mickey.  Hahaha makes me laugh every time I look at it, its tough to be one and mom throws fun parties.
A kitty and Mickey helping me make pumpkin shaped pizza crust for the party.
We had a lot of fun with our friends celebrating Halloween.

Friday night was our wards Halloween Carnival.
 So we busted out our costumes!  Mario Brothers family.
 Stanley didn't love the hat but darn it Yoshi is so cute!
 Mario didn't really love the idea of Princess Peach kissing him but he loves him Mom so let it happen for a picture!
 Princesses!
 Mario Brothers!
Love my man!  Such a fun party.

Saturday we went to our little friends birthday party at OSC and loved playing soccer with the kids.  Then Alex and I got to go on a much needed date.
Ice skating!  Alex even pushed me around on the little kids seal chair thing and we didn't get in trouble for it.  Such a wonderful time together to just be the silly us we are.

Sunday was Sunday Bakeday!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww❤ You guys are absolutely adorable!!!Fun adventures!!!☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete