Menu

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Is my schedule boy.  He lets me know what time it is and what I need to be doing all day long.

Updates on McKay -
Had a dentist appointment and was so excited about going.  Her teeth are looking great and she let everyone know about it.

Updates on Stanley -
No more binky!!!!  He there it int he garbage can and said good bye.  Yay!

Monday we got to have our friend Hayden come over and play with us for most of the week.
McKay couldn't be happier about having her around.  We sure miss being their next door neighbors.

That night for FHE we talked about love.  Specifically in our home.  Summer is SO much fun but there is also a lot of fighting.  So Alex and I have decided to challenge them to be nicer and kinder to each other. They get a gem overtime we see them being kind to one another.  When they fill up the jar they chose their prize to be a movie night with pizza AND ice cream.  Here's hoping it helps.

Tuesday and Wednesday I got to teach at activity day camp.  The theme this year was JOY - Jesus Offers You...
So I got to dress up like Joy (from Inside Out) and have a blast with awesome girls!

I missed my kiddos though.  As soon as I got home we made sure to get some fun in that I missed out on.
 S'mores!
And lots of exploring.

Thursday was free bowl day at Hi Joy bowling.
Away we went.  Such a fun morning.

Then we had our friends over and played will Randi and I tried to put our Lil Saints Soccer teams together.
They were busy making their club.  The Gross Club, where they find gross things and collect them.

That night Alex's meeting got canceled and we jumped at the opportunity for a date night.  Wonder Woman was playing!
Good way to end the day!

Friday morning I had the opportunity to teach a couple classes at Cub Day Camp about the American flag and we did mentor and diet cola.
I sure love being with the children in our ward.  They are so much fun!  Clifton loved getting to go to cub camp for a little too, he begged to stay.  He is really excited for when he turns 8 and can go the whole time.

Then we came home and baked our hearts out.  McKay wanted to do another bake sale and Clifton was in on it too.  This time they said they wanted to earn money to go to Wild Waves.
And since it was close to Fourth of July we went with red, white and blue theme.

After that we decided to make their Gross Club a little cooler.
We have a ton of logs from fallen branches and trees that we have taken down, so we made a fort!
It was so fun to put together with them.
And we had to play in the sprinkler to wash off.
Such a fun packed day playing with my cuties.

Saturday was the bake sale.  It was chilly out and drizzling a little but we got up and were ready to go.
We didn't get a ton of customers (I think the lack of sun drove them away) but we had good friends come bye and buy a ton so they earned just enough to go to Wild Waves!

After the sale we decided to make some more fun things with the logs.  We still had plenty.
So we made an obstacle course.  Man being a kid is the best!

And I heard about a air show in Bremerton so we hoped on the ferry and went over.
It wasn't quite what we expected and it was pretty short but we had fun.  There was live music and tons of vendors to visit.
Cuties dancing to the music.
Got to say I just love where we live.  The beauty still takes my breathe away!

Sunday after church we went out on trails we haven't explored yet in our neighborhood.
There is beauty all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment