Menu

Monday, September 25, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Sometimes it takes having one of my kids have a hard time to truly appreciate the other.  Clifton does great at school and has never had an issue.  I didn't realize how much I appreciate his great behavior until McKay had some hard times at school ;)

Updates on McKay -
Had one really rough day at school.  But we were able to have a great rest of the week.  I sure hope we can get past this crying over everything phase.

Updates on Stanley -
Turns on the trouble as soon as McKay and Clifton get home :/

Lots and lots of soccer this week.  Pee wee in the mornings and we got lucky with dry weather this week.
Although Stanley always finds the puddles and ways to get wet and dirty while we are playing soccer.  Silly boys!

Tuesday night we had rainy soccer games.  On of my favorite things!
 The boys were begging for the rain to come so they could play soccer in it.
Which meant a nice hot bath after soccer.  Yep doesn't get much better than this.

The rain must have gotten us in the mood for fall.  We spent Wednesday decorating and crafting for Halloween.
Morning art date with friends.
 Bats!
Witches brooms made out of sticks and twigs from our yard.

The sun came back out, so we adventured out with friends.
A very muddy play date.

Friday was another beautiful day.  We spent exploring our backyard and taking cousin Joe's senior pictures. 
We found this cute little guy.

Then I got up on the roof while Stanley napped.  Time to get the house ready for lots of rain and the cold.
I know its weird but I love working on the house.  Even if its cleaning gutters and sweeping the roof.

McKay has been begging to ride the bus.  She had a rough Tuesday so I said if she was good the rest of the week at school she could ride the bus home.  I am happy to say she had a good rest of the week and got to take the bus home Friday.  Look at that happy face!
That night we had a BBQ with friends.

Saturday we headed to the State fair with some of the Peterson gang.
It was a lot of fun.  Aunt Andrea was in town and it was great to be able to see her while she was here.
That night I got to spend the night with friends watching the Women's Conference.  Always good and needed.

Sunday night ended with friends and s'mores.
A wonderful way to end the day.

Other fun things from the week...
This guy, who can't take a serious picture, is my favorite.  He is so good to me.  Shout out to him!  I had the craziest week ever.  He was there to help me.  Thursday I had PTA stuff, coached pee wee soccer, set up soccer and coach Lil Saints soccer and then run YW basketball tournament.  Although he worked a long and hard day he came straight over to help with the kids and even set up basketball for me.  He had a meeting that night so he stayed and helped as long as he could.  I know that I put a lot on my plate and he rarely complains but instead jumps in to help even though he has a lot on his plate as well and would much rather be at home relaxing for a little.  Love him!

He is seriously such a awesome PTA helper.

McKay's turn to be in our neighborhood magazine.  Made her day!

No comments:

Post a Comment