Menu

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Got to watch one of his best friends get baptized this week and is now very excited to do the same soon.  He is afraid of going under water but after the baptism he is ready to start practicing going under water.

Updates on McKay -
Loves to wear my sunglasses she took the lenses out of.  And her teacher is nice enough to let her wear them.  Silly girl.

Updates in Stanley -
Stanley loves to eat pancakes for breakfast, but insist on them being frozen.  What a weirdo!

Monday we had FHE and then headed to see the Lego Ninjago Movie.
We had the place to ourselves.  Score!

The rest of the week we were back to being busy and running around.
 Pee Wee Soccer
 Setting up and coaching more soccer.
 PTA fun.  Stanley is so helpful.
One day he insisted he make a lunch like McKay and take it with him to school.  He walked around the hour I was at school, showing everyone his lunch.  Such a cutie!  "Ready for school, Mom!"

Wednesday was the first PTA meeting of the year.  I could have cried when I saw how many people showed up.  I love our community and thankful for so many people willing to help out, because I simply need all the help I can get ;)
It has been a hard start for me with being PTA president.  Not knowing how much time I should put into it, mom guilty of dragging Stanley around with me, making silly mistakes, and just balancing life.  BUT this right here made it all worth it and now I feel so much better knowing I have a ton of support.

Clifton asked to do his hair on his own one morning which lead to hair chalk.
I stepped in to help calm the crazy.
Silly kids!  Sometimes you let them wear hair chalk for no reason.

Friday was the first spirit day of the year.  Superheroes!
 Ready for school.
 Cuties.
It was also first popcorn friday of the year so I hung around to help get it started and to hand it out at recess.
Which means I got to play with kiddos.  I love being at school with the kids, seeing them, and getting hugs through out the day. Although Clifton is starting to get too cool for his mom :) I can't kiss him on the cheek anymore, "just hugs mom."

That night we had our family movie night at home.
Love my cuddles even if they are awkward.

Saturday was the start of LDS conferences.  We get to watch the apostles and prophets speak from the comfort of our own home.
Our friends surprised us with donuts for breakfast.  So thoughtful!
In between conferences on Saturday we went to hit some balls at the driving range.  Fun little tradition.  Love that my kids remember these things that we do and ask to do them again.

Sunday was another great day of great messages.
 Getting the kids to listen using treats, works like a charm (while not for Stanley).
Conference weekend means lots of cuddles.
A great week indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment