Menu

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pumpkins!

Updates on Clifton  -
Wakes up and turned on sports.  That boys loves to watch sports!

Updates on McKay -
Another great week at school!!!!

Updates on Stanley  -
He went potty on the toilet, but I must have caught him at the right time because he hasn't done it again since.

Monday the kids had school off so we played!
Corn maze!
Finding little pumpkins for our pumpkin head activity tonight.

Then that night for FHE we made our pumpkin heads.  One of my favorite traditions!
And they turned out super cute!

Tuesday we had a birthday play date with our friends.
Happy birthday Camilla!

That night was the last night of soccer for my kiddos.
Another amazing season!
Celebrating a great season with pizza and frozen yogurt.  This was my first year working with Randi. I really enjoyed it!  She is amazing and has taught me a lot.  It was for sure crazy too!  Props to all you working moms out there balancing everything, between Lil Saints and PTA I felt I was working full time.  It sure has taught me to prep each night for the day ahead.  I am ready for a break, but I am sure in a week or two I'll be begging for things to do.

Late start dancing with friends!

Thursday was the actual last day of Lil Saints and it ended with a bang.  Literally!  We had to clear the field because of lightning.  And then had to cancel our last games.  It was quite crazy, but I don't think too many people were sad to not play in the pouring rain ;)

Friday night I went to go get our babysitter and came back with a dent :( I was rear ended.  And sadly I was in Alex's new car.
But that didn't ruin our date night.
We finally went out to our McCormick woods restaurant with friends.  It was delish!

Saturday we headed to the pumpkin patch to get our carving pumpkins.
My cute pumpkins!
Wearing hello kitty hats.
We had a blast and it was perfect weather!

The rest of the day Randi and I cleaned up Lil Saints stuff.
Clifton didn't mind that we had to dry out the goals.  He begged to keep them up all the time.

Sunday bake day we tried out a new recipe.
They were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment