Menu

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Updates on Clifton -
Is getting so big.  Family pictures made me realize how old he is looking these days.  He isn't my baby anymore.

Updates on McKay -
Had no melt downs at all at school this week!  Because she had a great week she got to pick put the candy this week for family movie night.

Updates on Stanley -
He has been not taking naps every now and then.  Sadly I think we are moving past nap time.  I'll hold onto it as long as possible though.

Alex left for Colorado this week.  Just the kids and I keeping crazy busy.
PTA is super busy but it is so nice to be able to run into McKay and Clifton during the day.  Stanley sure loves seeing them.

Soccer and lots of soccer again this week.

I stated watching our friends kiddos in the morning before school.
We LOVE having them.

Wednesday late start with the Mortensen's.
 Art hub
And yoga.  Great start to our Wednesday.

Thursday was the last Pee Wee practice of the season.
Taking a nice holiday break till January. Another fun season with cute kids and couldn't ask for better weather.

That night was the school districts Track Meet.
Cute friends!
 Fail on my part, I forgot to bring Clifton a change of clothes.  We didn't get a chance to go home first.  But he still did well.
McKay blew me away!  I was for sure it was going to end in tears.  NOPE, pure happiness from this girl and see finished in 13th.
Happy day!

Friday I got to help in Clifton's classroom.
What a great class he has this year!

That is the only night this week we haven't been running around like crazy.  And Alex came home.  SO we took a night off and had a movie night at home.
The kids watched The Nightmare Before Christmas for the first time and enjoyed it.

Saturday we had family pictures.
And we are in love with how they turned out!

Then we headed to our friends birthday party.

And then I was able to head out on my own with my friend Shawnte.
 We headed to Seattle to celebrate her birthday and try out a paint night.  It didn't disappoint!  So much fun.
Then we walked the pier.
A wonderful night with a wonderful lady who is always up to play and have fun with me.

Sunday McKay was cracking me up with her personality.  She insisted on wearing lipstick like mom.
 And she put together her outfit.
Glasses with no lens, fun tights, bows, sparkly shoes and lot of sass.  She is super cute!

School pictures came in this week as well...
Even my school pictures came in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment