Menu

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
He is so very helpful with Hazen and its the cutest relationship.  He wakes up and gets Hazen every morning without me asking.  He holds him while I get up and get moving and get breakfast going.  I loved it!

Updates on McKay -
She said this week "I cannot wait to be a mom!"  How cute is she!  First she will wait  ;) but I am glad she wants to be a mom.

Updates on Stanley -
Waking up at the crack of dawn every morning and then so grumpy after dinner.  Sleep child sleep!

Updates on Hazen -
Makes the cutest growling sounds.  He is our little Gremlin.  Alex says I  need to stop feeding him after midnight, haha.

Monday is family fun night.  The kids have been begging to do more minute to win it games.
Such a fun night.  Nights like these are the best!

January is my least favorite month in Washington but this year it hasn't been so bad.  The sun has been shining more.
I love the sunny foggy mornings.

We had a pretty regular week, preschool, cub scouts, school, etc.  But there was some fun additional things.
I forgot to put on Hazens jacket as I ran out the door to the bus stop.  Good thing I had an extra baggy sweater on.
 Brother bath time just for fun.
The excitement when McKay and Clifton get home.
 Filling our days with fun projects.
Silly shenanigans while out running errands.

Early Sunday Alex headed out to Colorado.  Hazen and I joined him on his quick trip.  Alex's mom was willing to hang with the others kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment