Menu

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Sounders Game

Updates on Clifton -
Man I think he is hitting his teens early.  He has such a strong opinion about everything and thinks it's ok to just spout everything out that he thinks.  I am so not ready for these emotions.  I need to lear how to not let it upset me.

Updates on McKay -
Can play so nicely with Stanley and it's cute to watch.  She loves playing Mom and he likes to play baby or dog :)

Updates on Stanley -
Since he is getting better at letter and number recognition I decided to teach him how to play Go Fish.
Now I am sitting here losing to a 4 year old :)

Updates on Hazen -
Seven months.  He seriously is a little angel.  So happy and the cutest thing.  I really wouldn't mind if we could freeze time.


Another week full of basketball, dance, play practice, cub scouts, and preschool. AND SNOW!
We got a couple inches Thursday and had late start.  It melted but the next day we got another 3 inches, but still had school.

We also saw our deer friends quite a bit this week.
 Stanley and Lincoln got to feed them.
And this guy let me pet him!

Saturday was another Sounders game and Clifton got to go for his birthday this year.
 It was a late and long night so we didn't feel it was a good idea to leave Hazen with a babysitter so just Alex went with him
But we cheered them on from home.

He is just the cutest!

Another fun photo from the week...
This is how I found Stanley during his show time.  Silly boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment