Menu

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Updates on Clifton - 
Clifton is 9!  Boy the days are slow but the years fly by.  He is sporty, opinionated, always up for a challenge, smart and super helpful with Hazen.

Updates on McKay -
Had her play this week.  She has been working so hard on it and was so excited for this night.  So rocked it!  I think we have a performer on our hands.

Updates on Stanley -
Boy he is a lot happier and easier when he gets time outside to run around.  He is my outdoor child.

Updates on Hazen -
Getting up on his hands and knees!  He will be crawling in no time.

Monday was Clifton birthday.  I had lunch with him at school..
 And joined him for recess.  We played soccer with his friends and had a blast.
 He wanted Seabeck's pizza for dinner.
Then we headed out for a walk to the park to test out his new scooter.

SUNSHINE!  And we got a few days in the 70's.  Yep we are not complaining.  I got to escape and play pickle ball with friends one day and then headed to the beach with friends another day.
Such beautiful weather.

The frogs are croaking so loud at night so we decided to go frog hunting.
 We caught a little frog but he hopped away before we got a picture and then we saw this toad.  It was about the size of my hand.  So nope I wasn't going to catch it!
 Testing out the new park!
Feeding our deer!

Enjoying free ice cream cones outside!
Being able to be outside sure makes life better.

Thursday was McKay's play.  She played the Fish in the Cat and the Hat.  She new every line by heart but wanted to still have her paper with her. Oh well she will get there.  She really did a great job.  SO much energy into it.  I just love her!


Friday we got to go on a date with some of our favorite people. I found a Groupon for Arrow tag  so we gave that a try.
 The place was a lot smaller than I expected but we still had fun.
Then to dinner.  I am too much of chicken and didn't eat sushi but admired its beauty.  Such a wonderful night.  Friends really do make life better.

Saturday morning was the Cub Scout Food drive.  The boys collected 307 pounds of food.  
Good work boys!

Then we headed to Olympia to surprise Grandpa P for his birthday. 
We love Grandpa P.

Sunday bakeday!  We made fun owls to celebrate a couple friends birthday and then the kids made their own creations.
 Clifton's creation,
 McKay's creation.
Cute owls.  I hope they always want to do this kind of stuff with me.

Acting out the miracle of Jesus and Peter walking on water.

Other fun from the week...
I often find McKay taking care of the boys for me.  This time she get them a spa experience and washed their feet.  Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment