Menu

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
Working on his Faith on God this week, planned and cooked dinner this week.
He complained and was sure no other 8 year olds cook dinner.

Updates on McKay -
Is super busy with play practice, dance and Activity days.  She is enjoying them all very much.

Updates on Stanley -
Is starting to get pretty good at letter recognition.  Hard work pays off.

Updates on Hazen -
Getting so big.  I had to pull out new clothes.  He is wearing 12 months clothing!  My other kids were walking and over 1 year old when they were wearing these clothes.  He is such a chunk and we love it!

We finally had preschool this week after a week of no school and then a holiday week.  The kids were excited to be back together again.
P for plane.  I sure do love teaching and we have a lot of fun together.

Tuesday was Blue and Gold for cub scouts.
 I get to serve with some awesome and beautiful ladies.
It was a fun night!

It was spirit week at school!  The best day was crazy hair day.

Daddy came home Friday!  Just in time for Sounders season to start.
 Hazen is ready!
I love my little team!  GO SOUNDERS.

With Alex home I had some time to go look for my phone without the kids attached and I found it.
After almost 2 weeks in the snow that has almost melted it still works!!!!!  I am one lucky lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment