Menu

Friday, November 8, 2019

Texas Here we Come!

I have been doing so bad at keeping up with blogging, but to be fair its been crazy the last few weeks.  

Monday the packers came to pack our house up.  It was a long day!

Stanley had his last day of preschool. And said goodbye to his favorite little lady!
 And I got to meet baby Weston before we move.  Man I wish I could stay around and watch him grow.  He is such a cutie!
We will miss the Kelly's!

That night I got to play one more soccer game with my favorite ladies!
I am going to miss my soccer nights and mornings with these ladies.  Seriously the best times.  I have grown a lot and would not have been brave enough to play soccer on a team or try new sports without these ladies.  They have helped me out of my shell and helped me have more fun.

Tuesday they loaded up the truck. Another long day!
But the kids are doing great in all the craziness.
Randi helped me clean the house.
I am going to miss her like crazy.  She is more like a sister to me.  I owe a lot to her and just love her.

We then said our tearful goodbyes and headed to Seattle for the night.  I am going to miss so much about this house, words cannot even express how much I have loved living here.  I am going to miss Port Orchard and all the amazing people in it.  I have grown so much and have learned so much thanks to so many people and opportunities I have had.  My kiddos have loved living here as well and I cannot thank all the people who have helped raise them and have loved hem over the years.  Man it's hard to leave home.  

Here we go!  We had a surprise and ran into a friend, Karen Wiest, at the airport and it was what I needed.  One last hug goodbye.
 Repping our Sounders at the airport.
The kids did better than I could have asked for.  Not as single cry or complaint.  The Lord is definitely watching over us.

Alex had to be at work the next day so the kids and I went out and explored.
 The amazing Water Gardens and I didn't lose Stanley, haha.
Then to the Stockyards!  Lots of fun exploring
That night we did some bull riding, ha!

The next day we had rain!  And nit just a quick rain but drizzled all day.  What are the odds.  Texas hadn't seen rain in over 100 days, go figure!
So we found an indoor play place next to our home.
Lots of fun.  Everyone was happy and its only like a mile from our house.  I am sure we will be back again.

Then we walked through our home one last time and signed documents.
We officially have a home!

Saturday we headed to a pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins.
A nice morning and the sunshine felt so good.

Then we headed to our house to carve pumpkins.
Clifton and McKay carved their pumpkins all by themselves (HP and Cat).  I was really impressed!
While we were at our home we meet a couple neighbors.  And it happened to be the Halloween block party. 
A great night meeting lots of neighbors and letting the kids run around.

Sunday Hazen was had the tummy bug.  So Alex and him stayed home from church while the older kids and I went to our ward.  Lots of people introduced themselves and seems like it will be a great ward for us.  We spent the day building Forts...
and making treats.
Eyeballs.  Not too bad for not having the exact tools.  Got to love Halloween and the fact that the uglier it looks the better.

Then Hazen seemed to be doing ok so we got out and enjoyed some fresh air and some space.
 Walked part of Trinity Trail.
 We had to stop at the coolest park and play for a little.
A nice evening out enjoying the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment