Menu

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Updates on Clifton -
Is studying hard for his spelling bee.  I am so proud of how hard he is working on this.  I hope it pays off and he feels good about his performance.

Updates on McKay -
Very tired after school and just wants to stay home and relax.  Boy she is different than I am and here brothers.

Updates on Stanley -
Has been struggling really bad with sleep this week.  Waking up very early and waking his siblings up very early.  Not sure why he is doing this but I sure hope it stops.

Updates on Hazen -
Still not sleeping through the night.  We found the kids doctor here and he had his 15 month check up.  His poor legs were swollen from the shots and had a hard time after his visit.

Monday at the kids school they offer story time for kids going into Kindergarten next year. SO they can get use to the school.
It was fun.

Tuesday at school the kids had Thanksgiving lunch for the family to join.
Such a cute event and it was fun seeing the kids at school and meeting all their new friends.

This week we worked on our Thankful tree.
I love traditions!  We didn't use real sticks cause there aren't easily accessible to me anymore but I think it turned out cute.

We had a couple rough days here, mostly with Stanley but it was affecting everyone.
This note made my whole day.  It's nice to know that they are aware of my feelings and care.

We enjoy our daily walk to pick the kids up from school.  Yay for sunshine and warm weather again.
Hazen's little waddle is my favorite!

This week I have also been working on becoming a VIP KID teacher.
I passed the mock class and am now certified to teach!  Yay to teaching again and ding new things.

Friday night frozen yogurt (we need to find our new favorite place).
And movie night.  Dora the Explorer was cute.

Saturday's fun was the Log Village Museum
Fun time exploring.  Not sure it was worth the cost but now we know.
And we found leaves to jump in!


Sundays are hard.

Turkey Cookie Balls.
They turned out really cute and yummy!

Then we went to the Fort Worth Christmas parade.  It was jam packed and if we go again next year we need to plan better, but it was still fun.
And we are hoping to get Lockheed Martin involved next year so we can be on a float.

Other fun from the week...
 Plumbing issues!

 Treasure killed this guy and I couldn't be more thankful for her!

When mom has way too much to do you just nap where ever.

My cute dancing boy.

Working out is just a tad bit harder with this cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment