Menu

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Monday night we made pumpkin heads.
One of our favorite traditions, always fun.

This is the last week the neighborhood swimming pool is open and we must be officially Texans cause 80's was cold to go swimming!
Warming up in the shower!
But they still had fun even if it was cold.

Wednesday Hazen and I went exploring to Fort Worth Nature Reserve.
Deer greeted us, oh how I miss seeing my deer friends.
Flat view but still pretty.
Happy to get outside and explore some beauty.  We also ran into someone who lived in our old neighborhood we just moved from and new a family friend.  What a small world.  So nice to feel the tender mercies of the Lord.

Friday morning Clifton and I headed out to visit some of our besties in California.  We had some flight vouchers we got from our last experience flying with the kids and canceled flights.  We needed to use them before they expired.

                            

As soon as we landed Misty had so much fun planned!  The first day we went to see the sea lions!  Probably my favorite thing (besides seeing the Kim's).  They were so cute!  I wanted to join in on their cuddling but they weren't having that.


Oh the ocean is SO beautiful!
Then we visited the secret swing and enjoyed the view!
We also hit up the Safari Park!
So may cool animals!
Took a while but eventually they conked out for the night.  so fun to see the boys back together again and acting like they never skipped a beat!

The next day Misty and I went on a hike and enjoyed the views.  I enjoyed having mountains to climb again!
And we spent most of the day just playing at the beach.  It was cloudy and a little colder than we'd like but we made the most of it anyway!


It's been a long time since I have boogie boarded.
We had so much fun.  We played football, someone may have sat on my face :), we boogie boarded, and enjoyed the beauty of the ocean!

That night we hit Old Town San Diego for dinner.

Sunday we had to head back home.  Before leaving we quickly visited Balboa Park and of course I had to stop to feed the ducks.
And one last view of the beautiful skyline from Coronado.  Man we had an amazing trip and sad it was so short.  But we love the Kim's so very much!!!!  One of my all time favorite trips.  

No comments:

Post a Comment