Menu

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

My Birthday!

The kids had a couple days off for Fall break.  We decided to get out and enjoy the sunshine.  We went to Little Elm and no one was around, I guess it was too cold for Texans.
We had so much fun.  The kids needed to just run around and get dirty for hours.  

Then that night we made our yearly Tom the Turkey Disguises. 

Stanleys was Bowser, Clifton turned his into a car, McKay made a doctor and Alex made a mermaid.  

Tuesday was my birthday and I was asked to sub at the gym for the next month.  I got a job at Blink and subbing for now but hopefully will have my own class schedule!  It was such a great way to start the day especially my birthday!
When I got home the kids had decorated the entrance for me and had music going on ready for a dance party.  Cuties!
We decided to go explore for my birthday.  We went to Fossil Park and found some fossils.
We learned some pretty cool stuff and found lots of fossils.
I felt very loved today with all the calls, texts and gifts.  It was a great birthday!

The rest of the week we had fun playing outside and enjoying nice weather.
McKay's cute face painting.
Water toys in November make me happy!

And no pants outside in November makes Hazen happy ;)

Saturday we got to help clean the church.  

Then we got all dressed up for family photos.
I am pretty happy with how they turned put, especially cause we only did a 30 minute time slot.  And I think that was perfect for my wiggly kids.

Sunday we had friends that are from Washington come cheer on the Sounders.  We had lots of yummy food, great company, and they won!  A good night.  We also made healthier no bake cookies and nobody noticed the different. WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment