Menu

Monday, November 30, 2020

 Updates on Clifton -

Won the spelling bee in his class again so we are working hard on the spelling bee words for his school competition!  He is very good at spelling, better than me.

Updates on McKay -

She got two of her teeth pulled because the adult ones already came in behind and they are showing no sign of being loose.
She was a champ!  I could hardly watch it.  A piece of her tooth did break off and its still in her gums.  They say it will come out on its own but I have a feeling they will have to go back in and remove it eventually.  Hopefully I am wrong.

Updates on Stanley -

I don't think the medicine we have him on is a good fit.  He is so emotional, like you tell him to go brush his teeth and he is full on crying.  The littlest things are setting him off!  But we have seen a couple good things but overall I don't think the good outlays the bad.  We have an appointment next week to discuss the plans from here.

Updates on Hazen -
Someone got a much needed hair cut!
Before
Dang it he is so cute and looks like a big boy now!

We spent the week playing while the older kids had school.
Helping me wash toys.
Feeding the ducks.  One of my favorite things to do and they were hungry that day!
Well Hazen mostly fed himself.
I love Trinity Park, it pretty.  it has ducks, trees, and crunchy leaves!

Wednesday I spent a lot of the day preparing for our YM/YW Thanksgiving Etiquette Dinner. 
Lots of food in my car, it smells like an oven.  I forgot how much I enjoy planning and doing activities for church.  So glad to be able to serve.
It was also a canned food drive, boys vis girls.  Of course they girls won, but I was super impressed with the girls and them following through with a plan.  We donated 590 pounds!

We had beautiful weather this week Sowetans enjoyed extra time outside.

Saturday I put together a ladies Turkey Bowl.  This was the first time here so I was very nervous if people would show up and if they did if they'd enjoy themselves.
But we had a huge turn out and a ton of fun was had!  Man I could have cried I was so happy to be able to play with these ladies.
Then soccer!  I love our team, we may not win very often but they are great people to play with.
After soccer Alex and I decided to get dinner just the two of us.  I sure like that guy!

Sunday bakeday we made Rice Krispie Turkey's.  I couldn't find candy corn so we made due with frosting.
Cute turkeys!

Other fun from this week...

Cuddles was very interested in the Seahawks game.
Hazen's silly eating.  Double smoothy and eating the taco meat out of the taco shell.

Silly boy, glad he waited till my cool down to jump on!

No comments:

Post a Comment