Menu

Thursday, July 14, 2022

The first full week of summer.  I have put together a schedule for each day, to hopefully help Stanley with transitions and what to expect.  Monday is volleyball, learning time, show time, art time, and daddy time while I teach my class at night. Tuesday is my class in the morning, learning time, swimming or friend time, show time, and game night.  Wednesday is learning time, play group, show time, and then youth activities at night.  Thursday is learning time, my dance class, library story time, show time, family swim night.  Friday is one on one dates with kids and movie night.  And Saturdays are adventure challenge and cleaning the house.  Clifton has PC camp (sports training) Monday through Thursday starting next week.

This weeks play group was at Parr Park splash pad.

Everyone had the same idea.  It was pretty bus, but we had fun with friends.  Except Clifton who is getting too old for my fun.

Friday I got to sneak away for the night with some lovely ladies.  We headed to Dallas to a fun hotel that has a small swimming park.

We swam all afternoon and then got dinner.
Then after a night of laughing and chatting we work up and played racquetball.  Boy do I miss playing.  So much fun!
We stopped at Kylde Warren Park and got some food from the food trucks.  A greatly little get away.  Such fun ladies!

Saturday I got home in time for some family fun.  Adventure challenge this week was hitting up a Japanese story and buying produce we have never had before.  Then we blind fold taste test them.  Not impressed by any of them, ha!  It was an interesting experience half of the kids didn't want to try anything but we managed to have some fun with it.

My kids have never been so excited to pet set a fish before.  They absolutely loved having her here for a week and would beg to feed her.  Stanley liked her the most!  He even found his stuffed animal fish and placed it next to the fish so he has a friend.  

Sunday the kids and Alex completed their first 1,000 piece puzzle.  I doubted they would finish or that they would keep track of all the pieces.  I was sure they would get misplaced.  But they all proved me wrong.  Now they want to do more.  Alex glued it together and hung it on the wall.  Then started a new puzzle.

Such a fun project!

No comments:

Post a Comment