Menu

Thursday, July 14, 2022

It's officially SUMMERTIME!  Schools out!  To celebrate we got some ice cream and swam. Clifton was at an end of school party. So weird for my kids to be getting old enough to not join me in our fun.  We missed him but he had fun at his party.


The next day we had our own end of school year party.  Water fight style!
Then we hit up a movie.  
This is what happens when I don't keep up.  The kids and I can't remember what movie it was that we went to see.  Must not have been that good ;) 


Alex spent the week in DC for work.  He got to stay an extra day and enjoy the area including visit the newly remodeled DC temple open house.

Alex never does anything for himself so I was thrilled to see him enjoying his time in DC.

He got home for the weekend fun.  Adventure book challenge this week was marshmallow shooting.

Sunday I finished my paint by number painting.  I love how it turned out!  I want to buy another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment