Menu

Sunday, July 17, 2022

 Home!  But we had to send Grandma Stanley back.  We are so very thankful for her willingness to come play with the other kids while we were able to go to Nauvoo with the youth. 

Now to try to catch up on sleep before I head out again for my ladies trip.

Back to normal summer living.  We decided to treat ourselves to some froyo while Daddy was at a meeting.

Cuties!

After play group Wednesday I headed out of town. Utah here I come!
I took one of my friends from Texas to meet some of my Washington girls.  We flew into Vegas and had to dive to St. George, so we got in late Wednesday.
Woke up bright and early and headed to Zion's National Park and hiked the Narrows.

















So beautiful and amazing! 

After we got some much needed food some of us decided to hang around Zions and check out a few more things.  




It was 100% worth it.  The rain on top of the canyons was a wonderful gift from God and then a double rainbow.  The pictures don't even do any justice.  Such a beautify world we live in.  So many amazing things to explore
Oh and I found a few squirrel friends.  I wish I could have brought them home with me.  They were so cute and friendly.

The next day we hiked Kannara Falls.  Man another beautiful place! 







The only thing that was disappointing is that the hike was cut short for some reason we could go any further cause they took down the ladder to get past one of the waterfalls.  I wish we could have explored more but loved every minute we got to explore.





Jenny Slot Canyon and Overlook the last day together.

Then a few of us wanted to hike more.  I miss hiking and exploring SO very much so as much as I can get in the better.

We hiked to the top of the canyon right above where we were staying.  It was hot but a good hike!  So cool to see everything from up there.  The place we stayed was amazing, my friends in laws home.  Just gorgeous views and beautiful home.  Very blessed to be able to use their home.

Then we ate dinner on The D Canyon.



And watched the sun set.  What an amazing trip!  Full of amazing ladies and conversations.  Lots of laughter and joy.  And the beauty that surrounded us was breath taking.  I need to take my family to Zions!

No comments:

Post a Comment