Menu

Monday, September 29, 2014

Kids Date Night

Updates on Clifton -
He has became a true boy, poke and destroy.  He has to destroy everything.  Anything he makes the sole purpose is to destroy.  He usually the bad guy when playing.  I don't love it but do realize its a boy thing.

Updates on McKay -
She says some of the silliest things.  Makes me wonder what all is going through her head.  She often tells me her tinkle talks to me (it usually tells me I am pretty) and she has stories she tells that come from no where.  She sure keeps us entertained!

Updates on Baby #3 -
26 weeks!  Baby is quite active these days.

Monday Clifton had soccer.
It was a harder day of soccer for us, not sure if it was that it was on a Monday or what but hopefully it was just a rough day and we can finish of the season having a blast.

Fall has officially started which means the rain is here and here to stay.
 
So we got out and enjoyed it the best way we know how, splashing in puddles!
And baking!

Thursday McKay had another dance class.
Still the cutest thing I think I have ever seen.  She loves her dance class so much.

After her class we headed over to Vashon Island and went pear picking for preschool.
A fun trip and yummy pears.

Friday Alex and I went on a date.
Laser tag with friends.  I know I have not grown up yet:)  And I don't plan to any time soon!  Thankfully I have friends that are willing to join in on the fun.  We had a blast!

Saturday was a day Clifton has been talking about for months.  We signed up for the luminate 5k, or "dark run" as he called it, a few months ago and Clifton has been working on running a long distance for the race.
We made glow in the dark shirts and wore glow sticks to add to the fun.
 Our shirts were glowing a little at this time but didn't work the rest of the night.
I was so very proud of Clifton.  He ran the whole 5k!  He ran about 11:30 mile!  Which is quite good for a four year old.  I had to keep up with him.  I love that we can share running/races together, heres to more to come!

Since Clifton and I planned a date together McKay and Alex planned one as well.
Roller skating!  She loved it.  I was a little jealous, I guess we will all have to go sometime soon.
I'd say we had a successful kids date night.

1 comment: