Menu

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Girls Backpacking/Kayaking Trip

I sent my mom home and I jumped a plane to Washington!  I have Neve kayak backpacked before and so excited!
Packed!
A long ride to North Cascades National Park.
And the drive was worth it!  Stunning from the start. So excited!

Here we go!











The most beautiful views I have ever seen.  
Even though it was insanely smoky.  Canada had fires and it was blowing towards us.
Love these girls!  Its so nice to comfortable and be myself without being worried of saying something stupid cause if I do they will still love me.





Leaving after a couple days.  We kayaked a little one 30 miles and it was amazing.
Dinner on our way home.
Sadly my favorite Trissa couldn't join us this trip, but I couldn't leave Washington without seeing her.  She is the best!  I just love her!
An amazing trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment