Menu

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hazen and Alex Birthday

Dove Water park fun.


Fort Worth Zoo



And Zoo Splash pad.



Then it was Hazen's birthday!  


Just love this crazy, silly, fun and loving boy.  He has brought so much joy into our lives.  Can't believe he is 3!






We celebrated at the neighborhood pool with friends.  It was a fun night!

Then Alex's birthday!  My mom watched date kids while we went to a movie and then Top Golf with friends.


Glad he let me celebrate him a little.  He's the best person I know!


Fort Worth Stock Yards.  Last year she came the bulls were not out and a lot of shops where closed.




Grandma riding the bull was the best!  She's always up for a good time.

Clifton wanted to give it a try too.


I have been out with an injury and haven't played soccer for months.  I gave it a go and YAY I am back.  Felt so good to be on the field again.


Sunday bakeday.  Making cookies in the car.  We left it in the car during church.  It needed a little longer after church, but after another hour they turned out yummy.  A little gooey but I love a gooey cookie!



The whole time my mom was here she came to every dance class I taught.  she has always been in my corner cheering me on.  So glad she could see what I do now.
Last Hawaiian Falls trip with Grandma.


Fun YW scavenger hunt.

Love the YW so much!

Last play group of the summer.  We had a blast all summer getting together and playing!  I love summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment