Menu

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Life has slowed down a little since school started back up, well maybe not slow but now just a different kind of busy.  
I stepped up to help coach Clifton's team.  They needed another night of practice.  It actually was kind of hard, you don't see too many ladies out here coaching in Texas.  But I can still hang with the big boys.  Clifton said he loves having me coach which means the world to me and I love the extra time together.


I put together a self defense class for the youth and women in our church.  It wasn't a great turn out but the ladies that came learned some valuable things.  It was a great night and Gemma was an awesome instructor.


If only we could get everyone women this training.

More soccer cuties!



Saturday we decided to do a bake sale and garage sale.  We decided instead of keeping the money we would donate it to Afghanistan Refugees.


We made 160$ and we able to buy things for the refguees.


 Not a ton but more than they had.  I am proud of my kiddos and hope they realize how much good they can do in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment