Menu

Thursday, September 23, 2021

It's just Hazen and I at home so we decided it's time to Potty train.  It was a rough couple days but then it just clicked and we advent had an accident since.  and he even stays dry during the night.  I CANNOT believe we are all done with diapers, forever!  Its bitter sweet.  I will not miss diapers but I will miss my little babies.  Can't believe we are moving into the next phase of life!


Stanley has been doing amazing at school.  I guess his therapist is right.  He needs structure.  He still has his fits at home which breaks my hurt knowing its me that causes it.  But we are on our way to figuring him out.

I really wanted Hazen to play soccer but didn't really want to pay for it at this age. SO I started Pee Wee for friends.  Thanks to Randi I have experience teaching and feel confident getting a group together and doing it on my own.


Oh man its a good group too!  The kids are awesome and lots of fun!  I forget how much I love teaching soccer and especially to this age group.  It's exhausting but so rewarding to hear all the giggles and get all the hugs.

Isn't eh cute!  He's a pretty good player too.  Hoping soccer sticks and he wants to keep playing.


Finally can say the whole house has been painted and so happy to have that done.  Last thing was the hand rail and fireplace mantel.  I love the grey color!

Well somehow DJ Pete and his hype girl are back.

The stake had a fun tailgating party and asked us to DJ.  We had a lot of fun!  The youth are amazing and its always a good time with them.
Thankful for all the friends that helped watch our kids so we could be apart of the event.
Clifton even got to go to the fair that night.  I was a little jealous ;)

Hazen is a swimmer!  I cannot believe we have a just turned 3 year old that can swim.  Crazy!

It will be interesting to see if it holds over the winter.  This boys is fearless!

No comments:

Post a Comment