Menu

Thursday, May 19, 2022

 Getting back right into our crazy busy life was harder after a nice relaxing vacation.  

But getting back to dancing was fun. I love what I do and the people that join me!

Preschool my turn to teach.   The last time!  I did cars because I knew the boys would love it.




It was fun.  I sure do love these kiddos and have had a blast teaching them this year.

May the 4th be with you.  I had a sad morning when after sending kids to school got a FB memory of us all decked out for this day years ago.  I was sad I might have lost some of my fun as none of the kids were dressed for the holiday.  So Hazen and I got to work planning fun for the evening.
Star Wars dinner.
And Star Wars games...

Cinco De Mayo we got a piñata as well to celebrate.


Friday afternoon we got to have a picnic with Stanley at school.  He read us some of the stories he wrote.  It was nice, I always love being in the schools.  However it makes me realize how behind Stanley is in school.  Its heart breaking!   But he is still trying and putting in the effort.


Saturday was full of soccer games in the morning and then Alex helped prepare for our ward BBQ.
It was nice and a good turn out.  
Then we rushed off tot he Sounders game.  


Fun to go with friends, not fun to lose and we played horrible. STID!  After the game they had a drone light show.  It was pretty impressive.



Sunday was Mother's Day!
It was a good Sunday!  We made our mom cookies and played a cahoot game all about me.  Love these kiddos and all that they teach me and help me be.



No comments:

Post a Comment