Menu

Sunday, May 1, 2022

 Monday we decided to go to the zoo.







It was a beautiful day for a trip to the zoo.

Tuesday I got my hair done and ready for our trip.  I love it!
At soccer practice we had a goose land at the beginning of practice and stayed with us the whole time. Even almost got hit by the ball a few times.



We decided he was our new mascot.  He left right after we left.  We tried to feed him, he wasn't hungry so I am not sure why he stayed around.

Wednesday we went and walked the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.  Sadly the tulips have already died but it was still beautiful.







We enjoyed our walk.  We got 2 miles on.
And I got to feed animals.  Got a fish to et from my hands and a crane landed right next to me.

That night we had a missionary activity that I had been planning for months.  And it all came together perfectly.  Thankful for these opportunities and for the Lords hand in everything.

Friday Alex headed off to Arizona for our nieces baptism.  I am so glad he got to go be with family and celebrate her day with them.  Sad we all couldn't be there.

While he was gone we had a busy day with our youth fundraiser.  It was a long day and I am so thankful for my mom helping get kids to soccer games so I could be there for the youth.  It was another great year and we did well. 

Hazen is our little game player.  He could spend all day playing games and will if you let him.  Its so cute to play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment