Menu

Friday, September 29, 2023

Alex was gone all week for work.  He was in DC. 
Monday was 9/11.  In honor of that day we tried to spread some happiness and kindness.  To bind back that unity we felt the day after 9/11.  We made a ton of snickerdoodle and handed them out with a quote about honoring 9/11 and hadn't ed them to all the houses on our street.  Hopefully it brought someone happiness.
Then I volunteered my for my first time to decorate a door at school.  Nothing super fancy but got the job done.  PE door decorated for fall.
Off the Clifton's football game.  Where I showed up on time, BUT to the wrong field.  Apparently the same HS/middle school lot has 4 fields.  So after going to 3 I finally found the right one.  ONLY IN TEXAS is that a problem.

Another early morning of construction.  only 5:30 am this time but still very very annoying.


Friday Alex got home and we all headed to Clifton's practice together.  Then had a picnic dinner.


Saturday morning started with an 80's dance party that I got to help teach with these beauties.


Fun morning.

The straight to Hazen's game...
Love that I get ti be on the sidelines with him and he still wants to hold my hand.
It was a rough game for us but the kids did such a good job of holding their heads up and keep trying.

Then we headed to more soccer, but this time for the SOUNDERS!
Had to take my friend that showed interest in going and cheering on the Sounders!

Thankful for the friend that has season tickets and helps us get good seats, even if she cheers for Dallas ;)
Good game.  I'd prefer the win but will take the tie.  Afterwards we hung around to get some signatures and say hi to the players.

Clifton got a couple more signatures on his jersey and we got a couple good selfies.
Love our Sounders!

No comments:

Post a Comment