Menu

Friday, September 1, 2023

Monday craft day we got some hair paint and went to town.  I do not recommend this hair product it pretty much was normal paint.  But we had fun no the less.  My mom got the left over colors and it just got worse and worse.  she ended up looking like the Vikings mascot.  We all had a good laugh.





Tuesday trip was to Twin Point Beach with friends.  Always fun!

Wednesday we went to a science show at the library.  They did some things with dry ice and it inspired me to buy some and have some fun of our own.

\
Made dry ice cream, it had like a fizzy taste to it.



We had lots of fun playing with it.

Then we went to visit out friend at their new job.  

Thursday we hit up SeaQuest to play with the animals












Always fun to interact with the animals.

Friday was the BodyPump launch party for the new playlist.

It was a great turn out.
Then we headed to the temple with the older kids.
Then McKay and I planned a girls night out.  We played a fun dice game called Burning Down the House.
Some of the sweet young woman gave me the sweetest gift that I was not expecting.  It was so thoughtful and really meant a lot to me.


Saturday was kind of a lazy day.  The girls went and got our toes done.
Then we turned McKays old bike into Stanleys bike.

It turned out pretty good.  I should have posted a before picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment