Menu

Friday, September 29, 2023

Monday everyone had the day off.  I suggested we go to a swim park since its probably the last weekend we can for the summer.  I was surprised that everyone would rather go to our neighborhood pool!  Welp it saves me a few dollars so we headed over and to our surprise we had it all to ourselves for most of the time.


Then we went and got ice cream to celebrate filling up our scripture reading jar.
That morning we got a brutal wake up at 1:30 with construction outside our house.  This wasn't the first time although never this crazy early.  SO I called the cops.  The cops went over there to make them stop but called back and they took they fine and kept working.  ALLLLLL NIGHT!  It was a horrible horrible sleep.  I have never wanted to move so bad in my life.
On top of the stupid construction everywhere around us the temperature in Texas doesn't seem to be cooling down at all.  It's miserable.
Clifton played in that heat and somehow didn't die.  I was sweating big time just sitting on the sidelines.
He did have an extra cheerleader rooting for him.
Nice to have friends that support my kids too.

Soccer season has begun and I am thrilled to be coaching Hazen's team.  The Golden Lightning!

First practice went well.  Very very hot but we had fun.
Then came home to a room full of happy boys.  NFL season has begun!

Soccer season means every Saturday we spend out on the fields. 
Cliftons game, bright and early.
It was a brutal game.  Ref was letting jabs and things fly.  One kid went to kick Clifton after the kid fouled him bad.  The ref saw it and said I'll kick you out of the game if you do it.  He stopped, but man I would pul that kid out.  Especially the if I was his coach. I was not very happy!  But Clifton kept calm and immediately after that foul had the ball do the talking.  Scored a goal with a great header, for the win!

Hazen's first game.  Went well!  Both teams scored and everyone seemed to have fun.  



Clifton's first official job!  Reffing games for KSA.  He was super nervous but did a good job.

That night McKay and I had a girls night.  We went and saw The Little Mermaid put on the by the district middle schools.  


It was very good.  I was impressed!  Fun night out with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment