Menu

Friday, September 8, 2023

Monday craft day we made sail cars.  We tested them out in font of the fan.




Tuesday trip we went to explore the new The Cove.





Fun place, but very crowded.  It was Grandma's last day with us so we made sure to have fun!  It is always so much fun when Grandma is in town.

Wednesday Hazen had Kindergarten practice.  He got to go to school fo half day to see what Kindergarten was going to be like.
Oh man how and when did he grow up!  I shed a few tears.  So happy for him and for us to be in a new phase but also heart broken that I don't have little ones anymore.  Crazy!  And he is ready to be a big boy!

Thursday and Friday I got to spend time with my older kids and went back to school shopping.   Again I am not sure how and when they grew up.

Wearing adult size clothing, having cute and personal styles, looking so grown up.  It was fun to go shopping with them.  Love the people they are becoming.

Saturday and Sunday was big birthdays, Hazen and Alex!!!! We celebrated Friday for both of them since we had a busy weekend.

Hazen asked to go golfing for his birthday and Alex likes to golf too so it was a perfect way to mash their celebration together.  Dallas Top golf has three mini golf courses, plus regular Top Golf.  So we headed out that way to play.  And spent all day there.  Super fun mini courses. 











Only down side was it was wicked hot!  We drank tons and tons of water, found shade when we could, and tried to take breaks inside to cool off.  But Stanley still ended up with heat exhaustion and ended up throw up all night.  Until we could cool his body temperature down with a cold shower.  But besides that it was fun.  McKay had a great game of Top Golf and was thrilled about it.  Everyone had a blast and I think our birthday boys were happy with their celebrations.

That night we had our Back to School Fashion Show...
Clifton let me know he is getting too old, but still participated ;). Love this tradition and hope I can get them to keep participating.  And it sure looked like Clifton liked it to me.

Saturday was Hazen's birthday!  He is 5!!!!  The two older had an activity to go to and Alex had a seminary training he had to go to.  So after donuts and presents, it was just the younger kiddos and I.

I asked the Hazen what he wanted to do for his birthday.  Gave him fun options and he just wanted to play video games all day (more than the 2 hours he is allowed).  As much as I would rather play I agreed to it, but AFTER we had fun and washed the car together.



Sunday was my favorite persons birthday!  We tried to spoil him, but he doesn't love being spoiled.  So we kept it simple.  Clifton was cute and got him a matching shirt.  Love this man of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment