Menu

Friday, September 8, 2023

Back home and soaking up all the time with the kids before they head back to school.  Lots and lots of snuggles with Hazen.
Girl time with McKay.
Gear pick up for Clifton and then we explored their new school.  Clifton missed the open house while we were in California so we took our own tour after gear pick up.  Its an amazing school!

School has begun!

6th grade - middle school!
Kindergarten!
3rd grade!
8th grade - middle school!  How did this happen.  Seriously I blinked.
Dropped them off and then cried a little.  I am so happy for them to all be in school and even have some more free time, but it's been 13 years that I have had a buddy by my side.  It feels so weird and a little sad to come home alone.  

The days filled up quick though and really had not a lot of time alone.  Thankful for friends who kept my company.
Finally went to the Barbie movie.


Paddle boarding!
Friday day dates with my best friend.  I think I can get used to this!

Saturday we had a back to school bash party at the gym.  Mixed my dance class with a step class.  It was fun mash up!

My twin!
Love what I do and the people I get to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment